As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission's compliance with all of the following items, as publication process may be delayed that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Letter of Submission (First Page File):
- Prepare the covering letter taking full responsibility for the original content of the work, along with Acknowledgments, Sources of supportand conflict of interestusing a word processor program.
- This should also include a page on the title of the manuscript, every author’s details with designation, department, university affiliation, college, place, e-mail id & phone number (if any) along with the corresponding author address.
- Declaration (Copyright Transfer Form):
- At the time of online submission, the scanned copy (jpeg/pdf) of the copyright transfer form (enclosed),signed by all authors, has to be submitted as supplementary file along with the manuscript.
- Within two weeks of submission, the original copyright transfer form duly signed by all the authors, has to be submitted to the editorial office (given below) by surface mail.
- Main Manuscript:
- Manuscript should be formatted in accordance with the below mentioned guidelines.
- The text files of the manuscript are written in Microsoft Word. The text should be double-spaced, in Arial, font size 11.
- Beginning from the “Title (without author details), abstract, till References” should be in this file. Legends for Figures, Tables and graphs should be included after references.
- Do not incorporate images in this file.Do not zip the files. Limit the file size to 400 kb. If the file size is large, graphs can also be submitted as images separately without incorporating them in the file.
- Photographs (Images):
- Submit good quality color images. Every image should have the resolution of 300dpi. The images having lesser resolution will not be considered. All images should be preferably in JPEG format. Up load the images as supplementary files. Do not zip the files.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
|Published by Celesta Software Pvt Ltd|