INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL PATHOLOGY
(ISSN 2231 – 2250)
A. CASE REPORTS
1. Chronic suppurative osteomyelitis of the body of mandible - a rare entity: presentation & management.
2. Idiopathic osteosclerosis: a case report of rare complication with unusual presentation & review.
3. Radicular cyst or ameloblastoma: a diagnostic dilemma.
4. Peripheral squamous odontogenic tumor with aggressive behaviour.
5. Nasopharyngeal angiofibroma – report of a case with an unusual presentation
6. Cheilitis glandularis- a case report.
7. Gingival cyst of newborn: a case report
8. Recurrent malignant fibrous histiocytoma of maxillary sinus – a rare case report.
9. Erythrodontia in congenital erythropoietic porphyria –a case report
10. Epithelioid hemangioma (angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia) in the oral mucosa - a rare case report.
11. Cholesterol granuloma of maxillary sinus: literature review and case presentation.
12. Plasmablastic lymphoma of gingiva as primary oral manifestation in previously undiagnosed hiv patient – a case report.
13. Carcinoma of anterior two third of tongue: a case report.
14. Garre’s osteomyelitis: a case report.
15. Mural adenomatoid odontogenic tumor in the mandible – a rare case.
16. oral lymphoepithelial cyst – a case report.
17. atraumatic laser excision of mandibular tori.
B. ORIGINAL RESEARCH
1. Significance of morphometric analysis of agnor in leukoplakia
2. Endemic dental and skeletal fluorosis: effects of high ground water fluoride in some north Indian villages.
3. Trace element level and antioxidant activity in oral leukoplakia.
C. INVITED REVIEW ARTICLE
1. Tumor markers: a historical review with its applications in oral pathology
2. Gene therapy: “future promises”
3. Temporomandibular joint: a weight bearing joint?
4. HPV in oral squamous cell carcinoma ….where in the maze???
5. A silent killer in the laboratory – formaldehyde: review of effects and management.
6. Scientific basis for excisional biopsy of skin tumors.
7. Platelet rich fibrin: “concept” and its clinical applications.
|Published by Celesta Software Pvt Ltd|