Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Public Health Dentistry?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.try to give refernces from Journals, Text books, online journals with URL. Avoid copying from websites and useing website URL as references.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.i.e dont insert name or intitution details in the manuscript, which reveals the authors identity.
- Journal’s Policy on Plagiarism is strict once the editorial board detects plagiarism at any stage of reviewing, publishing and printing , the board has the right to remove the article from the journal (even after publishing, we can remove it from the seconf edition and put a notce that the article is removed). In any such cases the author processing fees won’t be refunded. All authors are equally responsible for plagariism. By clicking this you are agreeing with the journals policy on plagiarism and you certify that you are responsible for any consequences of your manuscript regarding on plagiarism claim.
Copy Right Policy
- International journal of Public Health Dentistry Publishes & distribute open Access articles, which comes under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. This permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is properly cited.
- Authors retain the responsibility and copyright of their work for all articles published in International Journal of Public Health Dentistry.
- Once the manuscript is selected for reviewing, it is compulsory that the corresponding author & all Co-authors must sign and submit a Copyright Form. The manuscript cannot be uploaded or printed until a signed copyright form is received by the Editorial Office.
- BY signing the copy right form all authors unconditionally agreed the, Integrity and originality of manuscript, Open access agreement, Rights of authors and publishers, Authorship criteria, Permission to reproduce published material, Patient's consent to publish and Conflict of interest.
- Copy right forms must include the Manuscript ID, Title of the Manuscript, Date, Name of All authors.
Copy Right Form
Copy Right Form
International Journal of Public Health Dentistry
I/we certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, conception and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name listed as a contributor. I/we believe the manuscript represents valid work. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in the covering letter.
I/we certify that all the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript and no data from the study has been or will be published separately. I/we attest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or will cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is based, for examination by the editors or their assignees. I/we also certify that we have taken all necessary permissions from our institution and/or department for conducting and publishing the present work.
Financial interests, direct or indirect, that exist or may be perceived to exist for individual contributors in connection with the content of this paper have been disclosed in the cover letter. Sources of outside support of the project are named in the cover letter.
I/We hereby transfer(s), assign(s), or otherwise convey(s) all copyright ownership, including any and all rights incidental thereto, exclusively to the International Journal of Public Health Dentistry, in the event that such work is published by the Int J Public Health Dentistry. The Int J Public Healt Dent, Publishing division, Celesta Software Private Limited shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to produce preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; and 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format.
We give the rights to the corresponding author to make necessary changes as per the request of the editor, do the rest of the correspondence on our behalf and he/she will act as the guarantor for the manuscript on our behalf. All persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in the manuscript, but who are not contributors, are named in the Acknowledgment and have given me/us their written permission to be named. If I/we do not include an Acknowledgment that means I/we have not received substantial contributions from non-contributors and no contributor has been omitted.
I /we accept the Journal’s Policy on Plagiarism. I / we know that journal’s policy on this matter is strict and once the editorial / review board detects plagiarism at any stage of reviewing, editing and publishing the editor has the right to remove the article from the journal even after issuing an acceptance letter/ prefinal copy. In such case the author processing fees won’t be refunded.
I/we know that the editorial board tries their level best detect plagiarism and check the accuracy of the content during all stages of reviewing. Even after publishing, if the board receive any negative report on this matter, and if the conflict is genuine the article will be removed and the publisher and editors won’t take any responsibility on this issue. I / we (Authors) are solemnly responsible for any consequences arising from this manuscript content / conflict.
I/we know that the article processing fee which was collected before reviewing doesn’t guarantee the final publication, the payment of processing fees is for the reviewing and plagiarism checking. By depositing the processing fee and signing the copy right form I / We are agreeing for the terms and condition of INTJDC.
We certify that we read the full content of copy right form and the idea was clear.
Name Signature Date signed
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Although every effort is made by the publishers and editorial board to see that no inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement appear in this on-line journal, they wish to make it clear that the data and opinions appearing in the articles and advertisements herein are the responsibility of the contributor, sponsor, or advertiser concerned. Accordingly, the publishers and the editorial board accept no liability whatsoever for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that drug doses and other quantities are presented accurately, readers are advised that new methods and techniques involving drug usage, and described in this journal, should only be followed in conjunction with the drug manufacturer's own published literature in their own country.
- Journal’s Policy on Plagiarism is strict once the editorial board detects plagiarism at any stage of publishing and reviewing the board has the right to remove the article from the journal even after issuing acceptance letter/ prefinal copy /publishing. In such case the author processing fees won’t be refunded.
- The article processing fee which was collected before reviewing doesn’t guarantee the final publication, the payment of processing fees is for the reviewing and plagiarism checking. By depositing the processing fee and signing the copy right form you are agreeing for the following terms.
- If the board find plagiarism at any stage of reviewing or even after publishing if the board get any report on this matter, the article will be removed and the publisher and editors won’t take any responsibility on this issue. Authors are solemnly responsible for any consequences for arising from this manuscript content.
|Published by Celesta Software Pvt Ltd|