Aims & Scope
International Journal of Public Health dentistry (Int J Public Health Dentistry) is a Quarterly, English language, online & Print edition journal which accepts for publication, original, unpublished manuscripts in the areas of Public Health & Preventive Dentistry and Medicine.
Our aim is to encourage the publication of new information by providing a platform for reporting of recent advances in the field of Public Health & Preventive Dentistry and Medicine.
Int J Public Health Dentistry accepts following types of articles:
- Original Research Articles: Research works done in the field of Public Health & Preventive Dentistry and Medicine
- Invited Reviews: Reviews from the various topics of general interests in the field of Public Health & Preventive Dentistry and Medicine.
- Letter to Editors - Brief report of a Survey, results of a pilot study or comments on articles published in Int J Public Health Dentistry
- Announcements - Information about conferences, meetings, seminars, symposia, courses, and other items
All articles are welcome, which:
- Report new and unknown Development in the field of Public Health & Preventive Dentistry
- Report unexpected or unusual pandemic / epidemic disease presentations
- Report Epidemiologic Studies
- Report new breakthrough in the dental & Medical education
- Enhance current knowledge about Global Medical awareness among Public & Professionals
Authors are welcome to submit Research articles on topics of current interest.
Posters are a special section of Int J Public Health Dentistry (IJPHD). Posters are usually accompanied by few selected images which highlight the pertinent findings of the theme. However, some Posters need more visual and vivid representation of study. In the Poster section of Int J Public Health Dentistry the Poster abstract is accompanied by 10-25 images. All these images are provided in-text at the relevant places.
Editorial and Peer Review:
The process of editorial review and peer review followed Int J Public Health Dentistry conforms to international standards of peer reviewed scientific journals. All manuscripts submitted to Int J Public Health Dentistry undergo review by a member of the editorial board followed by a double-blind external peer review. Double-blind peer-review, in which, neither the authors nor the reviewers know the identity of each other, allows a fair and unbiased assessment of the manuscript. This enables us to maintain a high standard of the scientific content of the journal. Our review process is fast and "submission to first decision" takes no more than 2-4 weeks, compared to months taken by other journals.
As in traditional journals, the articles published in Int J Public Health Dentistry are fully citable. Each article receives a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) which is unique for every article published in the Journal and is used for easier referencing and archiving. All article published in Int J Public Health Dentistry will be indexed in DOAJ, Index Copernicus, Google scholar, NISCAIR, Open-J-Gate, Medline/PubMed and other indexing systems soon. Our application is under process for the same.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
|Published by Celesta Software Pvt Ltd|