Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry considered the manuscripts for its initial editorial review, with the understanding that they have not been published previously/ they have not been accepted for publication and is not under consideration for publication by another publisher in print / electronic medium. This excludes the form of an abstract/ as part of a published lecture or thesis.
All submission must have a main Author for Correspondence. All co –authors must give an approval for the manuscript Submission. All correspondence will be mailed to the Corresponding author, which he should convey to the co-authors.
All authors must go through the Authors Guidelines before submitting the manuscript to avoid the delay in processing, as the incomplete manuscripts will be returned to the authors for the necessary changes, before being accepted for the first round editorial Review.
Once the submitted manuscript met all specifications for submission an acknowledgement letter with Manuscript ID will be mailed to the Corresponding author within 72 Hours. Authors advised to mention this number for any future Correspondence.
A manuscript submission to International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry by corresponding author gives all authors consent to the editor, that he can edit the manuscript to improve its grammar, style and wordings without changing the facts of the study.
Steps for manuscripts submission
- Five step online submission through website: http://www.ijpd.org/
- First go to home page http://www.ijpd.org/
- If you are a new user register http://ijpd.org/index.php/ijpd/user/register
- Register as author, reader and reviewer.
- Once Registered, Login.
- Go to Author page
- Click New submission
- Follow the link
- Accept Terms & Condition
- Upload the main file
- Then Supplementary files.( Cover Letter, Authors Details, photographs, Tables, Graphs, Copy right forms)
- Email submission: Email the manuscript.doc file, Cover letter .doc /.jpg, tables exel files, Graph in .tif 300dpi resolution or excel files, in zipped format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions regarding the status of an accepted manuscript can be sent from the site once you login. Or to editorial office: email@example.com. You will receive a reply within 2 working days.
Language & Format
International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry accepts english manuscripts. All manuscripts will be evaluated for the language errors before sending for review. Authors will be instructed to correct the mistakes before editorial review. The preferred format for the manuscript submission is .doc or .rtf. Tables should be in excel format.
Types of Manuscripts & Section Policy
- Research Papers: Manuscripts reports original research/Studies/Survey etc.
- Letters to the Editors: Manuscripts which report unique reports but do not qualify for other sections, results of pilot studies and comment on the articles published in International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. An abstract is not required. The letter should not be divided into sections. The Letters will undergo peer review similar to other articles.
- Announcements: International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry publishes announcements of conferences, meetings, seminars, symposia, courses, and other items. The announcements should be less than 100 words. They must be accompanied by name, address and email of a contact person.
Manuscripts must be prepared in accordance with "Uniform requirements for Manuscripts submitted to Biomedical Journals" developed by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
All manuscripts must contain;
- Manuscript Text File .doc / .rtf
- Cover Letter .doc/ .rtf ( contain all authors including corresponding author’s name, designation, address, phone, email)
- Supplementary Files (Tables & Graphs in excel format & Figures 300dpi resolution .jpg /. Tiff)
- Copy right form signed by all authors (in the order their names to be included in the final article).
(Name, Academic Degrees, Designation, Affiliation, Address, Ph, Email of the Corresponding Author)
Sub: Research Paper/ Letter to Editor/Announcement/Poster
I Dr.(Name of Corresponding author) state that, on behalf of all co-authors mentioned below, wish to submit the manuscript entitled (Manuscript Title) for consideration for publication in International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. The study is an original work of all authors and we affirm that similar or identical work has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. All the authors made significant amount of contribution to the study. All authors read and approved the final version of submitted manuscript before submission. The manuscript was presented at (meeting/ conference name, venue, date which paper was presented.)
The importance of this study was (mention the reason behind this article should be published).
Signature of the Corresponding Author
Lists of Names of all Authors in the Order it should appear in the final article
- (The full name, affiliation, academic degree(s), Ph, Fax and email address of all authors.)
Instructions for Manuscript Preparation
Provide single document which includes the title page, abstract and manuscript text. Use Microsoft Word document (.doc) or rich text format (.rtf) to prepare the document. Use the following points to prepare and format the manuscript.
- Authors: Six authors maximum (if more than six authors please contact the Editorial Office before submitting the article.)
- Abstract - Structured abstract less than 250 words (Introduction/Background, Aims & objective, Materials & methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion), followed by 3-5 keywords
- Word limit: 3000 - 4000 words
- Structure of manuscript: Introduction, objective, materials & methods, results, discussion and conclusion.
- Tables: 2 or less
- Figures: 2 or less
- Graphs : 2 or less
- References: 40 or less
Letters to the Editors
- Authors: 2 authors maximum
- Abstract: Not required
- Word limit: 800 words maximum
- Structure of manuscript: Start the manuscript as 'To the Editors,'. Do not divide the manuscript into sections.
- Tables: 1 or less
- Figures: 2 or less
- References: 5 or less
Manuscript Content Order
- Organize the manuscript as given below, in order: title page, a structured abstract, key words 3-5, introduction, aims &, objectives, materials & methods, results, discussion, conclusion, conflict of interest, author contributions, acknowledgements, references, images and figures (if any), tables (if any).
- Start main text of the manuscript on a page separate from the abstract page.
- Use a normal, plain font for text (e.g. 10 point Arial).
- Manuscripts should be single spaced starting from abstract page onwards. The title page need not be double spaced.
- There should be at least one inch margin all around the text.
- Number the pages consecutively, starting from the title page.
- Use hard returns at the end of paragraphs, do not use an extra hard return after each line; do not use tabs or extra space at the start of paragraphs.
- Leave NO blank line between each paragraph.
- The article type must be indicated on the Title Page (Research Article, Poster, and Letter to Editors).
- Do not use abbreviations in the title or abstract.
- Define abbreviations on first mention in the text. Give name of company and its location for all products.
- Cite all reference numbers in the text in parenthesis before the closing punctuation mark. There should not be any space between two numbers, e.g. (1), (2,3), (2,5-8).
- Reference number should not be superscript.
- Each reference should be separated by a line
- Cite all figure and table numbers in the text in parenthesis, e.g. (Figure 1) or (Figures 1, 2) or (Figures 1A, 2).
- Use conventional units of measurement throughout the manuscript.
- Use the table-function of the word-processor or excel used for writing the manuscript to make tables.
- Use generic names of drugs, unless mention of the specific trade name of a drug cannot be avoided. For any trade name used in the text, capitalize the first letter, and include the manufacturer's name and location (city, state/province, country).
Manuscripts which won’t fulfill the above mentioned criteria’s will be returned to authors for correction before doing the first review.
Title page: The first page of the manuscript the 'Title page' should include the following:
- Type of manuscript (Research article, Educational Posters, Letter to Editors)
- Title of manuscript (No abbreviations in the title)
- First name and Surname of all authors
- Highest academic qualification (e.g. M.D.S/ Ph.D.)
- Academic position in the department (Sr. Lecturer / Reader / Associate Professor / Professor / HOD)
- Author affiliations (Department, Institution, City, State, Country)
- Name of corresponding author with Contact Address, Contact Phone Number, Email And Fax Number
- Include the statement - "Guarantor of Submission - The corresponding author is the Guarantor of Submission"
- Name of Guarantor of Submission (if not the corresponding author) with contact address, contact phone number, email and fax number
- Short running title of the manuscript (less than 40 characters).
Even though, corresponding author is considered the guarantor for the integrity of the manuscript as a whole, all authors shares equal responsibility of the content. In case of plagiarism all authors will be equally answerable to the same.
Abstract: A well-written abstract is critical for highlighting the salient points of the study. Abstract should start on a new page after the title page. The abstract must not exceed 250 words for any type of article.
Structure the abstract as given below:
- Research Article: Background/ Introduction, Aims & Objective, Materials & Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion (less than 250 words)
- Letters to Editors :Abstract not required
Key Words: Provide 3 to 5 keywords below the abstract, which will be used for indexing purposes. Do not include anything in the abstract that is not in the manuscript. Do not include references in abstract.
Introduction: This explains the background of the research including the known facts about the current study.
Aims & Objectives: Give the reason for conducting this research.
Materials & Methods: Sample selection, Sample size, Research Methodology, Statistics.
Results: Results obtained from the research. Use text, figures and tables to present and illustrate the study. Do not repeat data in text and tables. Do not write figure legends in the text. List them separately after the references. Give numeric results as absolute numbers and derivatives (percentages). If statistical methods are used, mention their names after the statistical results
Discussion: Give a comprehensive review of literature. Describe the current knowledge about the area of study. Describe how your observation is different from previous reported studies and how your observations will significantly advance the current knowledge of the research. Do not repeat the details given in the Introduction or the result section.
Conclusions: Conclusion should highlight the main points learnt from the study in a short paragraph of 3-4 sentences.
List of abbreviations: If abbreviations are used in the text, either they should be defined in the text when first used or a list of abbreviations can be provided before the references.
Conflict of Interest: List here any conflict of interest, if present. All authors must disclose any conflict of interest they may have with an institution or product that is mentioned in the manuscript or a competing product to the one mentioned in the manuscript and/or is important to the outcome of the study presented. All conflict of interests will be listed at the end of the published article. If the author(s) gives no conflict of interests, the following sentence will be used - 'The author(s) declare no conflict of interests'.
Authors' contributions: This section will list the individual contributions of all authors of the manuscript. The details will have to be filled in the Copyright Assignment Form. Once the manuscript is submitted, the order of authors cannot be changed without written consent from all the authors. The contribution of all the authors to the work described in the manuscript will be published with the article. To be eligible for authorship, an individual must complete at least one task from each group listed below.
Group1: Conception and design, Acquisition of data, Analysis and interpretation of data
Group 2: Drafting the article, Critical revision of the article
Group 3: Final approval of the version to be published
All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship should be listed in the acknowledgements section.
Acknowledgements: In this section acknowledge anyone who contributed towards the study by making contributions like arranging for funds, general supervision, and contribution of materials essential for the study or technical assistance. Authors must obtain permission from all persons mentioned in this section to acknowledge them. If text and/or figures are being reprinted with the permission of an author or publisher, acknowledge them in this section.
References: The maximum numbers of references for the articles published in international Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry are given below.
- Research articles - 40 or less
- Letters to the Editors - 5 or less
Authors of the manuscript are responsible for the accuracy of references. IJPD follows NLM format.
- All references in text, tables, and legends must be identified by consecutive Arabic numerals in parenthesis, listed before the closing punctuation mark. There should not be any space between the reference numbers in parenthesis. E.g. (1) or (1,2) or (1-4) or (1-4,6) or (1,2,5-7) or (1,4-5,8,11-16)
- References cited only in tables or figure legends should be numbered in continuation with references in the text. (e.g. If the last reference cited in the text is 11, number the next reference cited only in table as 12.)
- Place the references immediately after the author name or if author name is not included in the sentence, at the end of the sentence after the punctuation mark.
- In the reference section, number each reference consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text (not in alphabetic order).
- Each reference must have a reference number.
- References should not be used in titles or headings.
- List all authors up to 6; if more than 6, list the first 6 followed by 'et al.'
- Abbreviate the journal titles according to the style used in Index Medicus/PubMed.
- Use complete journal names for non-indexed journals.
- Avoid using abstracts as references.
- Avoid citing unpublished data or manuscripts, personal communications, web sites, conference papers and non-peer reviewed publications.
- Avoid citing text books as references and very old references.
- If personal communication is cited, it should be listed at the appropriate location in the text, in parenthesis, after punctuation. Do not include it as a reference.
- For personal communications include the following in parenthesis - name of individual, highest academic qualification, institute, country, year the information was obtained and whether it was oral or written communication. Authors who cite personal communications must obtain written permission from all cited individuals.
- Please take extreme care in following the reference style given below. Manuscripts with references not formatted in the correct style will be returned to the authors for revision before being sent for editorial review.
- References must follow the general arrangement and punctuation outlined in International Committee of Medical Journal Editors Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. Ann Intern Med, 1988; 108:258-265 or Br Med J. 1988; 296:401-405.
- References should be typed, Single Spaced, after the acknowledgements. Provide inclusive page numbers for all references (EG: p 401-405).
The general format of the references is: Author Surname followed by Initials. (Full Stop) Article title. (Full stop) Abbreviated journal name year ;( Semicolon) volume (number): inclusive page numbers. No space between - year; volume (number): inclusive page numbers. (e.g.: 2010; 1(1):3-7.
Example of IJPD reference style is shown below.
Web site Links
Include the website name followed by the full URL:
Article within a journal
Author Surname Initials. Title of article. Abbreviated Journal title year; volume(number)page.
Author Surname Initials. Title of article. Abbreviated Journal title year; volume(number). Available at: URL. Accessed month date, year.
Volume with supplement
Author Surname Initials. Title of article. Abbreviated Journal title year; volumeSuppl No: page.
Figures and Photographs
- The jpeg, png, tiff, of minimum 300dpi resolution is acted for publication in international journal of prosthetic dentistry.
- If you include text or figures that have been published elsewhere, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner(s). All expenses for obtaining such permission will have to be paid by the author(s). If you are unable to pay for obtaining permission to use previously published work, we suggest that you use other work available free to refer and cite in your manuscript.
- Figures should be numbered consecutively according to the order in which they have been first cited in the text.
- Mention the figure numbers in the text at the appropriate places in parenthesis after punctuation marks. E.g. (Figure 1) or (Figures 1A, 2) or (Figures 1A, 1C, 3-4) or (Figures 1-3) or (Figures 1, 4-6).
- Do not include images in the main manuscript text file.
- All figures should be provided as separate files.
- Include color figures wherever possible.
- The file name should include the figure number. Label file names as: Figure 1, Figure 2 etc. If multiple figures form a part of a sequence label them as Figure 1 (A), Figure 1 (B) etc.
- Figure files should have a minimum of 300 pixels per inch (dpi) if in color or halftone, or at 1200 dpi if as line art. Digital scanned line drawings should have a minimum resolution of 800 dpi. Digital color files must be saved using CMYK or RGB mode.
- Try to keep all images separate. You do not need to combine multiple images into a single image.
- If it is necessary to combine multiple figures into one composite figure, figure parts should be denoted on the figure by uppercase letters (A, B, C, etc.). Label each figure in the lower left-hand corner (for Figure 1 (A), label figure as 'A', for Figure 1 (B), label figure as 'B', without quotes). Labels should not include the word 'Figure.' The size of the letters should be large enough to be easily visible in case the figure is reduced in size. Use Arial (sans serif) font to add labels. Use font color so that the letters contrast with the background. Keep letters of a consistent size in all the figures. You can use symbols, arrows or letters in the figures to indicate important areas or parts. Do not put the title of figures or explanations on the figure. Mention them in the figure legends.
- If a figure has been published elsewhere, you will have to submit written permission from the copyright holder to reproduce the material at the time of submitting the Copyright Assignment Form.
- Please provide figure legends on a separate page with Arabic numerals corresponding to the figures.
- The legends should be included in the manuscript text file immediately following the references.
- Give a good description of the figures. When arrows, symbols or letters are used to identify parts of a figure, identify and explain each one in the legend. Give the magnification and identify the method of staining in photomicrographs.
- Figure legend should begin with the term 'Figure' followed by figure number (e.g. 'Figure 1'). Do not include any punctuation after the figure number or at the end of the figure legend.
- Do not use any abbreviations unless their full forms are given (excluding common abbreviations such as names of antibodies.
- The Journal reserves the right to modify, crop, rotate, reduce, or enlarge the photographs to an acceptable size.
- Tables should be provided after figure legends.
- The table numbers should be cited at the relevant places in the text in parenthesis after the punctuation mark. E.g. (Table 1) or (Tables 1-4) or (Tables 1, 4, 6-8).
- Each table should be numbered in the order of first citation in the text, using Arabic numerals (e. g. Table 1).
- Each table should appear on a separate page.
- A title for every table which summarizes the whole table must be given above the table.
- Tables should be self-explanatory and not duplicate the data presented in figures.
- Kindly prepare tables using the table function of word processing program like Microsoft Word. Do not use spaces or tabs for making tables.
- Charts should be sent as Excel or PowerPoint files.
- Place explanations, comments and full form of non-standard abbreviations in footnotes below each table.
- If some material has been taken from previously published literature, give the reference at the end of the table caption, and include the citation in the list of references at appropriate places.
- For footnotes use superscript lower case letters.
Supplementary Files to be attached with manuscript Submission
- Copy Right forms signed by all authors in the order they appear in the final article with their role in manuscript contribution. In a Scanned format of 800dpi and in Hard copy.
Mail the Same to: Editorial Office, IJPD, Dental care centre, Bapna House, R.N.T. Medical College road Udaipur, Rajasthan-313001, India.
- Patient's consent to publish identifying information (required if any identifying information is included in text or figures).
- Permission to reproduce published material (required if any previously published material is used in the manuscript)
- You are welcome to upload all forms as .pdf through our website or send them as email attachments.
- Upload on website: Use the supplementary files upload link' in the fourth step submission from the Author Login Page.
- Submit by email: Submit the forms as email attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors are requested to return completed form to Editorial Office using any of the means given below (as scanned images or pdf):
Upload on website: http://ijpd.org/index.php/ijpd/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions
Submit by email – editors@ijpdorg TO BE FILLED BY THE CORRESPONDING AUTHOR
Article Title: _________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________
Names of all Authors (in order of citation): _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________
In submitting the above mentioned manuscript to International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry,
I ______________________________________________ (Insert name of Corresponding Author) certify that I am authorized by all co-authors to enter into the agreement given below. On behalf of myself and my co-authors, I certify that: Section – I: Integrity and Originality of Manuscript The entire manuscript is an original creation of the Author(s), it has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed or non peer-reviewed journal, it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, it has not been accepted for publication elsewhere, it does not infringe any copyright or any other third party rights, I/We have not assigned, licensed, or otherwise transferred any right or interest in the manuscript to anyone. I/we shall produce the data upon which the manuscript is based or any other material related to the contents of the manuscript, for examination by the International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (IJPD), its editors or assignees should they request it. The article contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy; I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user. Section – II: Open Access Agreement I/we agree to the following license agreement Anyone is free: to copy, distribute, and display the work; to make derivative works; to make commercial use of the work; Under the following conditions: Attribution the original author must be given credit; for any reuse or distribution, it must be made clear to others what that the license terms of this work are; any of these conditions can be waived if the authors give permission Section – III: Rights of Authors and Publishers As author(s) of article submitted to IJPD for publication: You retain (or your employer retains, if applicable) the copyright to the article you have submitted to International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. You are free to place the article wherever you wish, or permit its use by another party, but in all such cases you must ensure that if the article (in whole or in part) is made available other than through International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (IJPD), International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (IJPD) shall be identified as the original publisher and the International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (IJPD) citation details of the article shall be listed. You grant to International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (IJPD), a non-exclusive license to publish the article in International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (IJPD) or any third party repositories such as Medline or PubMed Central, etc. This is a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to publish the article on-line, in print and in any other format in which it is now or in the future capable of existence and in any language. The article may be published in whole or in part, alone or in combination with other articles. You agree that International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (IJPD) may change the appearance of the article (layout and format) to ensure consistency and readability. This Agreement will be valid for International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (IJPD), its Publishers, owners, licensees, assignees and successors in business. Section – V: Permission to Reproduce Published Material (Please strike through ( DDDDD ) which ever point is NOT applicable) I/We certify that we have not used any previously published text, photos, pictures or any other material in the manuscript OR I/we have obtained permission to reproduce all previously published text, photos, pictures or any other material included in this manuscript. I/we are responsible for paying any fees related to the applications of these permissions. I/we have the original signed permission document, from the copyright holder of the material produced in this manuscript and if asked for, a copy of the signed permission document will be provided to the Editorial Office of International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (IJPD) Section – VI: Patient’s Consent to Publish Identifying Information (Please strike through ( DDDDD ) which ever point is NOT applicable) I/We certify that all possible efforts have been made to protect the identity of the patients(s), individual(s) and organization(s) mentioned in this manuscript. AND I/we certify that I/We have obtained written, informed consent from the patient, for publication of this manuscript, accompanying images and other data. If necessary, a copy of the signed consent form is available for review by the by the Editorial Office of International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (IJPD). OR If consent was not obtained, please state the reason for not obtaining the consent. _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________
Section – VII: Conflict of Interest (Please strike through ( DDDDD ) which ever point is NOT applicable) I/We certify that I/We have no affiliation with or financial involvement with any organization or entity with a direct financial or any other interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript. OR I/We declare the following conflict of interest (please state below any financial or conflict of interest): _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________
Corresponding Author Name: ________________________________________________
Corresponding Author Signature: _____________________________________________
Ownership & Distribution Rights
©2010 Publishing Division Celesta software private limited
Celesta Software Private Limited
(www.celestasoftware.com) has exclusive rights and license to publish and distribute the print as well as the Journalgateway / ijpd.org edition of the journal worldwide. All correspondence regarding the journal and advertisement should be addressed to the following email: email@example.com
Electronic edition of this journal is available at URL: htpp://ww.ijpd.org or htpp://www.journalgateway.com
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copy Right Policy
- International journal of Prosthetic Dentistry publishes & distribute open access articles, which comes under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. This permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is properly cited.
- Authors retain the responsibility and copyright of their work for all articles published in International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry.
- Once the manuscript is selected for reviewing, it is compulsory that the corresponding author & all Co-authors must sign and submit a Copyright Form. The manuscript cannot be uploaded or printed until a signed copyright form is received by the Editorial Office.
- BY signing the copy right form all authors unconditionally agreed the, Integrity and originality of manuscript, Open access agreement, Rights of authors and publishers, Authorship criteria, Permission to reproduce published material, Patient's consent to publish and Conflict of interest.
- Copy right forms must include the manuscript ID, title of the manuscript, date and name of all authors.
- Except for the purpose of research or private study or constructive criticism or review, no part of this publication can be reproduced stored or transmitted in any form or by any means without the permission of the editor.
All submissions should include a properly signed letter by corresponding author addressed to the Editor-in-Chief stating: “The copyright to this manuscript is transferred to the International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. The author warrants that his/ her contribution is original and he/she has full power to make this grant. The author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (online/ offline) or any other reproductions of similar nature.”
An author may self-archive an author created version of his /her manuscript on his/her website. He /she may also deposit this version on his/her institution and sponsor’s (sponsor’s designated) repository at the sponsor’s request or as a result of legal obligation, including his or her final version, provided it is not publically available until after 12 months of official printed publication. He/she may not use the publisher’s .pdf version which is posted on www.ijpd.org for the purpose of self-archiving or deposit. Furthermore the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication and a link is inserted to the published article on www.ijpd.org. This link must be accompanied by the following text “The original publication is available at http://www.ijpd.org”
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
|Published by Celesta Software Pvt Ltd|