Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; Arial, employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copy Right Policy
- International journal of Prosthetic Dentistry publishes & distribute open access articles, which comes under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. This permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is properly cited.
- Authors retain the responsibility and copyright of their work for all articles published in International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry.
- Once the manuscript is selected for reviewing, it is compulsory that the corresponding author & all Co-authors must sign and submit a Copyright Form. The manuscript cannot be uploaded or printed until a signed copyright form is received by the Editorial Office.
- BY signing the copy right form all authors unconditionally agreed the, Integrity and originality of manuscript, Open access agreement, Rights of authors and publishers, Authorship criteria, Permission to reproduce published material, Patient's consent to publish and Conflict of interest.
- Copy right forms must include the manuscript ID, title of the manuscript, date and name of all authors.
- Except for the purpose of research or private study or constructive criticism or review, no part of this publication can be reproduced stored or transmitted in any form or by any means without the permission of the editor.
All submissions should include a properly signed letter by corresponding author addressed to the Editor-in-Chief stating: “The copyright to this manuscript is transferred to the International Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. The author warrants that his/ her contribution is original and he/she has full power to make this grant. The author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (online/ offline) or any other reproductions of similar nature.”
An author may self-archive an author created version of his /her manuscript on his/her website. He /she may also deposit this version on his/her institution and sponsor’s (sponsor’s designated) repository at the sponsor’s request or as a result of legal obligation, including his or her final version, provided it is not publically available until after 12 months of official printed publication. He/she may not use the publisher’s .pdf version which is posted on www.ijpd.org for the purpose of self-archiving or deposit. Furthermore the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication and a link is inserted to the published article on www.ijpd.org. This link must be accompanied by the following text “The original publication is available at http://www.ijpd.org”
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The appearance of advertisements or product information in the journal does not constitute an endorsement or approval by the journal and/or its publisher of the quality or value of the said product or of claims made for it by its manufacturer. The opinions expressed in the articles are those of the authors and necessarily not endorsed by the International journal of Prosthetic Dentistry.
Although every effort is made by the publishers and editorial board to see that no inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement appear in this on-line journal, they wish to make it clear that the data and opinions appearing in the articles and advertisements herein are the responsibility of the contributor, sponsor, or advertiser concerned. Accordingly, the publishers and the editorial board accept no liability whatsoever for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that drug doses and other quantities are presented accurately, readers are advised that new methods and techniques involving drug usage, and described in this journal, should only be followed in conjunction with the drug manufacturer's own published literature in their own country.
|Published by Celesta Software Pvt Ltd|